updating blogie
Wednesday, April 13, 2:35 PM
had been some time since i last blogged.. quite a lot to update here.. erm.. let me think?!!

today.. nothing interesting lah.. juz went for the boaster dose at a clinic near my house.. it was so last min.. cuz we walked pass den saw a notice that they have the boaster dose thinggy.. haha can save my trip to go to woodlands sata!

12th
yesterday met up with lala.. went to orchard gai gai! hahaaha we did lots of boliao stuffs.. first we went taka.. toy department.. think we spend about 1/2 an hr or mayb more to look at the toys... disney, sanrio and barbie dolls.. hahaha.. it was fun lah!! den went downstairs to the stationery section.. haha spend quite a long tym der too... :x I bought pens.. and some envelopes.. ps ( the envelopes are really cute ) haha! after that went down again to the food section.. cold storage to buy a drink.. den... oh yah haha we walked pass this section whereby they were selling the meiji choc with the bear tog in a box! haaha lala told me every bear has a birth date for it.. so in the end we ended up there searching all the boxes for our birth date.. haa there were so MANY boxes k... in the end managed to find mine and lala's bf de... hahaa cant believe I did that!
we went to far east after taka.. I was hunting high and low for a bag to bring to sch de.. found ONE haha so in the end I bought it and its $39.90 *heartpain* PS: ( lala I paid it on my own.. cuz of that kickers shoe she bought for me.. sobz )

10th
went for my church combined service at the indoor stadium.. it was so cool!! so many people gathering together.. the whole stadium was filled up.. :) and we will be having our services in the singapore expo at the end of this year.. hurray! yup after service went to parkway Tc.. for congre meeting.. yep hehe love the catered food that they ordered.. the nasi lemak was great! lolx... neway after the meeting i met zoe to go to ling's place tog.. attended her grandma's wake..

8th to 9th..
I went for the g12 conference at indoor stadium.. eh that few days were really quite tiring.. cuz end late and start early daily but thats not my main point.. overall I really felt that it was a great experience that I had with God.. I had a better understanding of the g12 vision.. there was a session which was by Ps Jack Hanes that spoke to my heart. He was sharing about acceptance, it is true that people find their affirmation from another person.. and I felt that my security shouldnt be found in the world but in God. As people will fail us one day.. but God's love is everlasting.. this is the truth that I wanna constantly remimd myself.. my affirmation is from the Father. We do not work for the father's love, we work from the father's love.. and it is not what we do, it is who we are in Christ.. : ) I thank God for speaking into my heart during the g12 conference..

7th April
went to bishan swimming complex with lala.. swam for about 3 hrs.. great! so long never excerise : X haha.. up till now im still peeling.. sobx! so dark lezz! I like... hehex