fear of the Lord
Saturday, May 21, 10:15 PM
today's sermon and cell message were quite similar.. hmm they talked about the fear of the Lord..I feel that sometimes i've taken God for granted.. as in I do my quiet time as and when i like.. I start asking myself how much do I really want to know Him? it seems like very little.. today's sermon has spoke to me.. i begin to inspect my life.. how much time I spend on myself and how much time I spend with God.. I can really see a great contrast.. at some period of my life.. I've put God in my second priority.. I really want to have the fear of God in my heart.. as in the need to revere with sincere awe.. meaning honour and respect.. I want to honour and respect Him.. In ps 25:14 it said that fear of the Lord brings friendship with the Lord.. I pray that God will continue to work in me.. |
Biography
Your profile goes in here.Do keep it as short and simple as possible. Information
Your blog info goes in here.Tagboard
Tagboard
Connections
Friendangela anqi beebee cara cedric chris cyncheng eden fanghui leb joe junhao regina marcus manyan nana pris shee shikin shortie susu twinnie von xiaobai yiyi Archives
December 2004January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |