15hrs of sleep
Tuesday, January 10, 11:20 AM
I just woke up an hr ago.. ard 10.15am! guess what i slept from 7.30pm last night till 10.15am this morning =X that is about 15hrs !!! this tells how tired I am... lol =S

sobsob missed the 9pm show last nite, wanted to watch it but I overslept! really didnt hear my hp alarm rang! i remember setting it at 8.30pm.. wonders.. maybe i off it.. hahaa. that is possible right- yes! hmm later meeting ling.. yay finally can pass her the birthday present.. though it is 6 days late.. haahaa glad that she is not working today.. if not it will continue to drag on further. ermm.. wonder what she is making.. or baking.. didnt hear her clearly over the phone.. lolx if she bakes im very surprised! =) yea i will noe it later neway..heehe

oh yea the exams timetable is out!! can check out at the e-servcies =) it is very very soon.. got to start sudying already esp for my bio =( think i need to get a B to pass the overall.. meowie.. u got to help daph and I.. lol