smile and I will smile too
Thursday, January 26, 5:45 PM
I just came back home like a few hours ago,hmm today didnt attend psych lect.it starts at 5pm!den didnt want to wait for 3 hours so I went back home instead!=)I went back home with twinnie today,hahaa at first we planned to go home den in the end we decided to drop by at J8 cuz wanted to look at a billabong wallet..so we shopped for awhile.erm bought some stuffs and I bought a present for zoe.sighs she is going back to australia soon..on the 14th feb!i will miss her!!hmm cant wait to see her nxt tues=)anticipating!hehee.

I am having a bad flu!think i got it 2 days ago..after shopping at chinatown!sighs!i hate having flu,made me feel so tired and restless..made me slept during the 1029 lects today=/.hmm later going for reunion dinner..my dad's side..dun feel like going=s maybe because not very close to them.but since my mum said its a one year once thing so i have to go.1 hr more to go.


thanks for ur concern=) u noe who u all are! *appreciated*
Smile and i will smile too =)