Saturday, February 18, 8:02 PM
I just came back from nana's house, had g12 at her place =) hehee hammy is soo cute! love playing with her. yep today's g12 was good, we are doing on a new book called "drawing near", today was on the first chap of the book. There's this part that spoke to me, it said "we've preached more of what Jesus will do for us rather than who He really is, as a result we have cultivated many who serve God primarily for benefits rather than in joyful reponse of who He is." It then gave us a analogy, this is it, a woman who marries a man for money; her motive is not to know her husband for who he is, but rather for what he can do for her. perhaps she may love him on some level, but for all the wrong reasons. I felt that besides all the blessings that He provides, we also need to recognise that He is so much more wonderful than anything. This actually allows me to reflect on my walk with Him, there are times whereby I've neglected this relationship and walk away from Him. I know its more than obedience, the priority is another issue, as I wrote down the list of things, I began to realise more about myself, about the priorites in my life. Indeed it is good that we do reflection once in awhile because it reveals more about ourselves. thanks nana for wanting to make a difference in my life, you know sometimes when I didnt tell you about my struggles and all, somehow you know it.. hahaa i am surprise in a way but I know it was the work of God. Thanks for being so patient with me, I know we all have struggles in our lives, and we are still in this journey of learning and overcoming. though I know that this journey isnt a easy one but I am glad that we will walk through it together =) just to say to you, thanks for everything! you've indeed made a difference=) |
Biography
Your profile goes in here.Do keep it as short and simple as possible. Information
Your blog info goes in here.Tagboard
Tagboard
Connections
Friendangela anqi beebee cara cedric chris cyncheng eden fanghui leb joe junhao regina marcus manyan nana pris shee shikin shortie susu twinnie von xiaobai yiyi Archives
December 2004January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |