Wednesday, March 28, 1:16 PM
Psa3:3But You are a shield around me, O Lord, You bestow glory on me and lift up my head As I was doing my quiet time today, the Lord gave me this verse., psa 3:3. Before that, I was actually praying, praying for my family and myself. These 2 days, it has been quite chaotic at home, there were conflicts and misunderstandings going around between my parents and brother. I was affected indirectly though I wasnt involved.. I felt angry especially towards my parents. On the inside, I was blaming them for all the unhappiness which they had created. Therefore, my heart was burdened by all these unhappiness and worries. I felt troubled, resentful and unhappy.. it seemd like my joy has been robbed away.. left with nothing! I may seemd alright on the surface but I am struggling inside. I told myself.. I want peace, I want my joy back. God.. I cried out to Him.. and He hears me when I prayed during my qt. Indeed, in psa 3:3, He is the shield around me, someone who protects me and I'd hide under His wings. In time like this, I chose to hide in His presence. It also taught me one thing, its about making choices, when troubles come, who do we run to? how often do we turn to God? thats something we can reflect on? Once again, He assured me of His love, Cor 13:7 It (Love) always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always persevere. thank God! I am secured by Your love. Pain and sorrow are inescapable facts of life. Yet the Holy Spirit is our source of gladness, "bringing the richest treasures man can wish or God can send."- David McCasland |
Biography
Your profile goes in here.Do keep it as short and simple as possible. Information
Your blog info goes in here.Tagboard
Tagboard
Connections
Friendangela anqi beebee cara cedric chris cyncheng eden fanghui leb joe junhao regina marcus manyan nana pris shee shikin shortie susu twinnie von xiaobai yiyi Archives
December 2004January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |