Monday, April 9, 7:10 PM
finally! I have finished packing my room and cleaning the house! phew~ haha! I felt great that I've accomplished something, now that all my books are up that cupboard, my table feels emptier! :) Anyway, school's starting on monday and we will be in year 3.. time flies! Sometimes i wish that time could just stop for a moment bcos I cant bear to leave school and the friends around me. I can imagine how my working life will be like! haha it will be shifts after shifts! OK-ies! we shall spend these two sems in school meaningfully! (:Yesterday was Easter sunday, im so glad that the three kids accepted the Lord! Praise God! :D After service, I went ps with a few of my cell mates, felt that I have not been spending time with them. Anyway, thank God that I chose to go dinner with them instead of going home. That few hours were worthwhile of my sleep. Yups.. I havent been able to meet up with lesspins too, sry girls.. I will make myself appear this wed ya! I refrain myself from eating so much chilli and fried food! im really eeating lesser chilli than usual now.... cos i want indian on wed! :D ill catch up with u girls on wed! haha.not forgetting byebye to my sorethroat! I've recovered! ;) sorethroat free |
Biography
Your profile goes in here.Do keep it as short and simple as possible. Information
Your blog info goes in here.Tagboard
Tagboard
Connections
Friendangela anqi beebee cara cedric chris cyncheng eden fanghui leb joe junhao regina marcus manyan nana pris shee shikin shortie susu twinnie von xiaobai yiyi Archives
December 2004January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |