Monday, June 18, 5:19 PM
I just came back from my uncle's house, went to visit my grandma. I had a great time spend with her, we talked about many things, from the past to the present. At one point of the conversation, she told me something regarding someone which made my heart sank... I am not sure how true it is? I cant discern if its true or its just some scandals cos it happend so long ago. I admit that when she told me those things, I did believe it and felt angry. However, when I was alone travelling home, I thought about it again.. I've decided that what happend in the past doesnt matters anymore. It is the present that matters. I felt everyone deserves a chance even for whatever wrongs he/she has committed. we should allow them to change and to be a better person. Sometimes I wonder, God why me? why did you put such difficult trials in my life, esp struggling with someone so close to me, then I thought perhaps God wants me to learn to love and trust. I think I am able to let go more compared to the past, learning to trust people.. anyway, ya I want to thank God for blessing me a spiritual dad, mike. He shows me what a father is like when my own dad doesnt really shows it sometimes. really thank him for his care and concern towards us (: read my daily bread today and it spoke to me in 2 cor 3:1-11 v5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God. this song "superman" is a ballad that imagines what it must be like to be a superhero. Yet he struggles with the inadequacy of his strength to cope with the world's complexities. People seemed to identify with the song theme. Real life proves we are insufficient to battle the overwhelming burdens that confront us. Even those who want to be self-sufficient cant manage life in their own strength. As children of God, we have a resource that even superman could never claim. We find sufficiency for life that can overwhelm our inadequacies and enable is to live victoriously. In God's strength we find all we need to navigate the storms of life in this turbulent world. ( taken from ODB) we must experience our weakness to experience God's strength trust God ! (: |
Biography
Your profile goes in here.Do keep it as short and simple as possible. Information
Your blog info goes in here.Tagboard
Tagboard
Connections
Friendangela anqi beebee cara cedric chris cyncheng eden fanghui leb joe junhao regina marcus manyan nana pris shee shikin shortie susu twinnie von xiaobai yiyi Archives
December 2004January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |