Thursday, May 22, 11:29 PM
MY BLOG ENTRY FAILED TO LOAD! :(
I typed so much.. and its gone.. zz

the shortcut version,

its my graduation day today! 220508 marks the closure of my campus life unless I intend to further my studies. haaha...

i got my dip at last, thank God! Also, i've made a decision maybe you could say its a final one, i've decided to stay on in this field. Previously, i was still quite lost but now i am quite sure abt it. i thought God didnt put me thro the 3 years without a purpose ya? it may be tough at first but ive learn not to focus on my fear. Instead, i'll learn to overcome it! yups.. trust God

wanna say a BIG thank U to my muimui and msb for coming down to my grad!

thanks mui for being my companion and camera girl (: hee
thanks also for the presents, the flowers, the card u made and the bear which i named it after you -> xi wan (hope) [: I like it very much
thanks to msb for the food! whan! sweets

goodnight!