Tuesday, October 28, 10:23 AM
off day is a day I eagerly look f0rward to! its my OFF day today! WOw! know what, I was so afraid to receive a phone call from that undesirable place since last night. thank God, it didnt happened! they are always short of staffs especially SNs! I dont understand why cant they let the new staffs be NIC? it has been 6 months 6 months.. why isnt there a chance? In their eyes, what matters is the experience.. who cares about the rank! yikes! I dislike their management totally! I cant wait to get myself out there! 1 year is the most I would consider.. ! Since April so many had happened, went through so much! thank God I've you, pu! if you are reading this which I think you wont be cos you do not have my blog add.. just want to say, " hang on there!" no matter what sh*t we face, we have each other yea?! yups.. ask me about those shi* and I will tell you so! Meantime, i'll just enjoy my OFF day!!!! argh.. talking about off day reminds me of Annual leave, I have to clear them (we're nt supposed to bring forward more than 5 days) so I applied BUT it WASNT approved! sometimes I wonder what IS AL when I cant take those days I need?! plainly unfair lah! what matters are those seniors then what about US? my PH for the 27th was supposed to next monday BUT she said NOT enough staffs so gotta owe me?! I was like okaayyy do I have a choice?! arghs! sorry for all the rants.. I have yet to get over it maybe soon. that undesirable place made me see how ugly can a person becomes? yikes.. people can be really really ugly!! all the bullying and backstabbings.. and thats of the world. I do not want to be of this world.. I choose to be different but being different may lead to some kind of sacrifices. sometimes by being kind to people, instead of them appreciating you they take advantages of you. haha Ive seen all these like jia chang bian fan already? I wonder what should I become? God can You enlighten me?

i want to enjoy my OFF! :D